300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jersey Police Exams

I was wondering if any of you fellas could answer this question. I am interested in applying for Jersey City and Hoboken. Do each of these departments have their own exams or do they use a general police exam for NJ? Im not to sure on this subject. Im from New York and a little unfamiliar with the process in Jersey. Thanks

Both of those departments are Civil Service, so you'd take the general State Exam for both. Remember though that I Believe at the time of application you will need to meet any residence requirements, as well as have a valid NJ Drivers license. Google NJ State Dept of Personnel, and you should find more detailed information there.

Comment

The local/county exams are given once every two years. As stated, check the NJ personnel website. I think the next announcement should be coming up in December for next Spring. Last time they made the announcement, however, it stated that you needed to already be a NJ resident to even take the exam.

On a side note, the NJ state police opened up their application process last week. You have until mid July (I think) to send in the application and you do not need to be a NJ resident until you graduate the academy.

Comment

Thanks alot fellas, I appreciate the well needed information.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5819 users online. 364 members and 5455 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X