300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crown Vic

Not sure if we are allowed to post here or not..But I have a Crown Vic Police Interceptor for sale....Moderators, if this is not allowed, let me know please....

This is in Central Jersey...
    White 1998 police interceptor P71 with a 2000 motor that has 18,000k miles was in service within a Southern New Jersey Police department until about 9 months ago. The department rotates their vehicles out of service at 100k miles. The car was always serviced and maintained by ford mechanics. In fact, the department's policy is to have the vehicle gone over, by Ford, with a fine tooth comb before they sell to the public as a liability concern. A full tune up last month, the front brake rotors pads and hoses were replaced as well as the rear pads. Tires have about 85% meat on them. The air conditioning is Ice Cold. This car is very attractive and definitely runs well and fast. The car rides tight with the handling package it has and the steering is very tight. Car gets great gas mileage on the highway. 25mpg.
    $4900 obo
    Joe 732-642-1404
    I am negotiable.

Most guys on the job dont want to drive the car they use on their tour. But if you really want to sell the car, try craigslist.com new york I bet a cabi would pick that up in a second. It has very low miles.
    "I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six."
    - A Cop's Maxim

Comment

Might be hard to sell in NJ since the windows are tinted out on driver and passenger side. Nice vehicle though!

Comment

They can be easily removed. It just a tint film. btw Good Luck with the car SilverMuscle
        "I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six."
        - A Cop's Maxim

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDoe61 View Post
          Most guys on the job dont want to drive the car they use on their tour. But if you really want to sell the car, try craigslist.com new york I bet a cabi would pick that up in a second. It has very low miles.
          According to his typo however, it has 18 MILLION miles.

18,000K as he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Luko View Post
            Might be hard to sell in NJ since the windows are tinted out on driver and passenger side. Nice vehicle though!

Well that all depends on which picture you look at

Comment

Well the car is sold. Sorry I haven't been on here in a while.
              And sorry for the typo..Thanks for catching it. it was 18K miles and the pictures were also from before and after with rims and then hubs. along with before tint and after tint.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3302 users online. 164 members and 3138 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X