300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any troops catch nj 1015 today?

Going on how they have tons of message board posts about troopers shutting down the parkway and turnpike in May by hammering speeding motorist and then giving no tickets in June?

Originally posted by lionheart45 View Post
    Going on how they have tons of message board posts about troopers shutting down the parkway and turnpike in May by hammering speeding motorist and then giving no tickets in June?

ALL of the "Personalities" at 101.5 are a bunch of Twitwaffles (insert letter "a" where appropriate) except for the Hottie on at night (Passionphones?? ) Considering the weather is warm now, OF COURSE the troopers are going to be working the Bennies, heading to the shore, it'll peak Memorial day weekend, then drift back down until late June when all the schools ar eout, whereupon Friday will be Ticket Day on the GSP, kind of like Wednsday is Prince Spaghetti day in the commercials...
    i DO happen to hope fervently that i get Carton or Rossi doing something stupid in my town one day, just to pass along a "Greeeting Card" from my local Municipal Court.

Comment

Originally posted by Kpdpipes View Post
      Considering the weather is warm now, OF COURSE the troopers are going to be working the Bennies, heading to the shore, it'll peak Memorial day weekend.
      Just like we do coming home from the Hook

Here is a cheasy article in the app.

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/mis...NEWS/705030398

Comment

Originally posted by lionheart45 View Post
        Just like we do coming home from the Hook

Here is a cheasy article in the app.

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/mis...NEWS/705030398
        Hopefully not from Gunnison Brother... So YOU'RE the one that blocks 36 up for me all the time.....Dang Tourista

Comment

haha.. but it's just too easy

Sir I just witnessed you driving from pumps to the yellow rose on the shoulder.. NOT ME!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2468 users online. 166 members and 2302 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X