300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN:NJ state troopers

As i have stated before I am only 16 and really want to be a nj state trooper.Would it be benifical for me to go to trooper youth week when I am 17 next year?
    http://njsp.org/about/tyw.html

Not an LEO, but it sure wouldnt hurt.

Comment

Excuse mee "DD" if you're only 16 then why does your profile show a dob of 1978 and gives your age as 29???

Comment

Originally posted by dd92607 View Post
        As i have stated before I am only 16 and really want to be a nj state trooper.Would it be benifical for me to go to trooper youth week when I am 17 next year?
        http://njsp.org/about/tyw.html

With a subject like that I thought this thread was going to be of some importance, guess I was wrong. I recommend the author go to Trooper Youth Week. Def. would do some good.

Comment

Originally posted by jerseyshorecop View Post
          Excuse mee "DD" if you're only 16 then why does your profile show a dob of 1978 and gives your age as 29???

Well since this isnt my account and it is my brothers who is 29 born 01/18/78 and he dosent use it i thought id use it.So yes you are excused , and the reason the subject was typed as such was becuase i only wanted troopers to reply.

Comment

If you want to be a Trooper you should probably stop misrepresenting yourself as someone you're not!
            "Don't mistake my kindness, for weakness"

Comment

PLease Excuse BILLTEX for his rudeness He wasn't brought to be polite I guess. BILLTEX give a kid a break he is only 16 years old and has ambitions and goal in life.

Comment

Want some advice? Be A FIREMAN.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5011 users online. 280 members and 4731 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X