300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corzine accident

Anyone think the Trooper driving Corzine at the time of the accident will get wriiten up for not making him wear his seatbelt?
    "Don't mistake my kindness, for weakness"

What happen to him?

Comment

the governers car was struck when a red pick up on the shoulder pulled off the shoulder into the highway.I belive it was the parkway and then struck a white truck.The white truck then struck corzines SUV and threw them into the guard rail.Cozine broke 12 ribs and a number of other bones.The trooper and assistant were released that day.Corzine remains at cooper medical.

Comment

That sucks. At least nobody was killed and I hope they where wearing there seat belts.

Comment

If they do try to do something to the trooper, I hope the governor comes to his defense. As if a trooper is going to tell the governor what to do with his seatbelt.
          If I could keep one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I could ease one life the aching or cool one pain; or lift a fainting robin unto it's nest again, I shall not live in vain. Emily Dickinson
          www.samanthafund.com

Comment

During one of the news conferences some idiot reporter asked if the Trooper can order the Gov. to wear his seat belt. The acting Governor said, "NO".

Comment

Uh...WHAT?

Corzine could have endangered not only his own like but the life of his driver by not wearing his safety belt. An unrestrained body, in a rollover especially, can become a very dangerous thing. I hope he learns a lesson from this. It should be a second nature by his age.
              -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Then I hope he gets a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt. Well he learned his lesson the hard way.

Comment

I think they already stated he will receive a summons for not wearing his seat belt.

My biggest question is what's going to happen now that they found out the troop was going 91.. What a sticky situation for that poor guy.

Comment

who knows the trooper might get suspended with out pay for endangering other peoples lives. with i hope it happens. i do alot of highway driving. i've been run off the road before, watch people fly by and when they changes lines, they end up wiping out and flipping over. then again people act like there the only one on the road, am i not right about it?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6350 users online. 379 members and 5971 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X