300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil service test 2019

today they announced the lee test won’t be until 2019. Why do they keep doing this man. It’s suppose to be every 2 years

Probably need to worry more about your Insubordination problem.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by Giants1 View Post
      today they announced the lee test won’t be until 2019. Why do they keep doing this man. It’s suppose to be every 2 years
      Where did you see this? is not on CSC page yet.

Comment

Here is the link. Check out the bottom where it says LE update.

www.state.nj.us/csc/about/news/safety/

Comment

Where do I find the link to apply/register for the Civil Service LEE 2019 exam? Thank you

Comment

Can I take the the civil service exam if I currently reside in NY? It says open to residents of NJ, but I heard you can still take the test if you’re out of state

Comment

Originally posted by coolbeans11 View Post
            Can I take the the civil service exam if I currently reside in NY? It says open to residents of NJ, but I heard you can still take the test if you’re out of state
            Yes and no , you can apply before the announcement closes if you obtain residency in NJ which is why they give ppl time to establish residency for the town they want to apply, if you have family in Jersey go live there and apply if you can’t dont apply because you need a New Jersey address to be considered.

Comment

If you were processed in 2012 and was disqualified would you be able to take the exam again

Comment

Originally posted by RamosJacob View Post
                If you were processed in 2012 and was disqualified would you be able to take the exam again
                Yes you would be able to, it’s a new cycle as long as whatever you were DQ was taken care of or you’ve shown you’ve grown pass it and so on but it also depends how severe was the reason for your DQ, but my best advice is it’s 50$ to take the test , take it and see what happens, best of luck.

Comment

Im currently employed by an essex county agency, but this time I'm taking the test for Union County. Is it a lot harder to get picked by a town in Union County as opposed to Essex County?

Comment

I’m jumping ahead but when do you think the exam will be and how long will it will be to get the list number . Lastly , how long will it be till I the cert ?

Comment

Which agencies in NJ do not require you to be a resident of the State in order to apply and participate in the selection process?

Comment

• PA_Ed
                        PA_Ed commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I may be need a second pair of eyes on this, however, I believe all departments EXCEPT NJSP require residency. You don't have to live in NJ to apply to NJSP but before accepting employment you'll need a NJ address and driver's license. I considered class II positions thinking this was my way around the residency requirement but I was denied with the reasoning of "in order to receive a tax payer funded pay check you need to be a resident of NJ."
                        Last edited by PA_Ed; 11-21-2019, 01:12 PM.

anyone that took the Civil Service Exam, How was it ?

Comment

• PA_Ed
                        PA_Ed commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I completed it - took about 2 hours, little over 300 questions.

I was under the impression that there are “Chief exams” that do not follow NJ civil service requirements, which could also be another way around the residence requirement if that particular jurisdiction does not require NJ residency before the exam.

Comment

Any educated guess when we will receive our NJ LEE Civil Service results?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8658 users online. 456 members and 8202 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X