300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 NJSP Exam Thread

Since there doesn't appear to be a thread started for this selection process, I figured I'd start one.

Has anyone gone for a PT test yet? I'm scheduled for the 22nd of March.

Good luck everyone.

Stupid question, it says "Please report for the PQT wearing a white tee shirt, plain dark athletic shorts, and appropriate running shoes... Rain gear, sweat shirt/pants, knit cap and gloves are permitted in the event of inclement weather, as testing is conducted rain or shine." , so if it's say 30 degrees the day of the PQT, can we wear sweatpants, or do we have to still wear shorts? I guess what makes the question not-so-obvious is who's discretion is it at?

Comment

I did not see pursuit run in the pqt must mean its no longer part of it. Im scheduled for march 8

Comment

Originally posted by leo1112 View Post
        I did not see pursuit run in the pqt must mean its no longer part of it. Im scheduled for march 8
        Yeah it's gone.

Comment

I think if its 30 degreas you can wear sweats sweater & knit cap

Comment

All right ! It got me first time i took it. This will be my 3rd time have a feeling ill be selected.

Comment

Originally posted by leo1112 View Post
              All right ! It got me first time i took it. This will be my 3rd time have a feeling ill be selected.
              Huh?

Comment

I failed the pursuit run the first time i took exam. The 2nd time i passed physical & written but was not selected to move on to background phase. I have a feeling i will be selected f

Comment

How did everyone do today?

Comment

Have my pqt this coming thursday#killit

Comment

Just took it yesterday for the first time. Just some friendly advice, be prepared to be chewed out right from the moment you pull into the parking lot. Have all your documents and 2 forms of IDs ready. Have a clean haircut and be freshly shaven. Always listen to their instructions and for the love of god, DO NOT BE LATE. (unless you want to get your *** chewed out). Make sure you are at least a half hour early at the minimum. Remove all jewelry and make sure you are in shape to run, especially into the wind (which was brutal since I only trained on a treadmill).

And MOST IMPORTANTLY always respond YES SIR, YES MA'AM.

Good luck everyone. I'm sure you will all pass.

Comment

I am scheduled for 3/20! Good Luck Everyone!!
                        Suffolk Police Exam 2019
                        Score: 95

Nassau Police Exam 2019
                        Score: 82

University Police: 2/1/20
                        Score: N/A

Comment

Did anyone receive a follow-up email after the PQT? I know they said within 48 hrs.

Comment

Did my pqt on Saturday, still haven't received an email for the next step

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow99 View Post
                              Did anyone receive a follow-up email after the PQT? I know they said within 48 hrs.
                              I was told 3 weeks. Interesting

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4620 users online. 281 members and 4339 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X