300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jersey State troopers

Hi! In NJLAWMAN the forum have no activity. Looking for support while my husband goes through the process. There is not enough support out there for the spouses. Just need to know more about what is expected in this process. This is a serious post and I appreciate if anyone can help.
    Thank you
    Last edited by michellemtjpjt; 01-09-2015, 10:36 PM.

Originally posted by michellemtjpjt View Post
    Hi! In NJLAWMAN the forum have no activity. Looking for support while my husband goes through the process. There is not enough support out there for the spouses. Just need to know more about what is expected in this process. This is a serious post and I appreciate if anyone can help.
    Thank you
    I think you'll find this forum to be head and shoulders above NJLawman, depending on what you're looking for. Check the "Family Matters" forum. I think you'll find a good support/ other spouses there!
    "The wicked flee though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion." Proverbs 28:1

“Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” -Steven King

Comment

She fled. Long story, but don't waste your time.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

I can be long and drawn out. You need to be more specific about the kind of support you're looking for. How far along is he in the process?

Comment

Dude,

Don't waste your time.
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by killian0317 View Post
            I can be long and drawn out. You need to be more specific about the kind of support you're looking for. How far along is he in the process?
            He is in the background process and he is doing fingerprints tomorrow. I found the information I needed. Thank you

Comment

After several years in LE, I would never want my wife looking for "support" from other cops...just saying

Comment

Just received email, saying I am moving forward for the 257th class, just make sure the forms are attached, if not reach out to recruiting immediately,GL
                Last edited by handsom4life; 08-20-2015, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Any movement for anyone after turning in all the form for the Background?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5765 users online. 325 members and 5440 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X