300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jersey Transit Police

Does anyone have info on this department? Do they hire a lot? How do you get on with them? Thanks.

I'm sure you have to be jersey resident to apply 😒

Comment

Hey, I work for nj transit but im not a police officer. Any one can apply. It doesnt say anything about being a NJ resident, you just need 60 college credits, be 21 and a us citizen. From what I hear, not sure if its true or not, its hard to get in there. working for njt I rarely see any transit officers. Im not sure how often they hire as I hardly hear anything about it when they do. I would've applied but I dont have enough college credits. Hope that helps.

Comment

Thanks for the info, thats the only thing that sucks about Jersey, either have to be already certified, or a resident to even be considered.

Comment

You have to have been through an academy to b hired ?, or can u be a college grad with no prior LE training to apply?

Comment

I have a pic of the requirements they listed, I took it at work when they posted vacancies. Doesnt say anything about needing experience. NJTP looks like they need the same requirements as NJSP need.

Comment

ANyone here received email about agility ttest this December 15 2018 ?

Comment

Bump for more info

Comment

• NYC01
                  NYC01 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I sent you pm

is there any helpful books that can help you with the written part of the process ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6172 users online. 313 members and 5859 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X