300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next jersey city police exam

Hey, does anyone have any information on when the next civil service exam to become a jersey city police officer is? I just seen that they just hired a group of people that graduated a few days ago. Any info would be very helpful. Thank you.

The last test just posted scores a few weeks ago. Another 2 years for the next test.
    Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by itr971 View Post
      Hey, does anyone have any information on when the next civil service exam to become a jersey city police officer is? I just seen that they just hired a group of people that graduated a few days ago. Any info would be very helpful. Thank you.
      We few, we brave few, we band of brothers.

Comment

Do any one know what the JC police test consists of? How hard is it? I currently work for NJ transit but im not a police officer, what are the chances of me getting in?

Comment

Refer to the nj csc for the entry level police exam.
          Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3309 users online. 218 members and 3091 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X