300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 civil service exam results

Anyone know when these are supposed to come out? First it was april. then it was pushed back to may. And now you cant even find it on their site anymore.

No it was march then april then may then they took off all announcements. They suck.

Comment

So does this mean that the prior NJCSC test from 2008 is still valid until this next list comes out? There are some many P/Os on the rice bill list anyway which limits the amount of openings to future prospects. Good luck guys and gals.

Comment

i don't get it isn't county corrections the county sheriff, thats my highest list number (rank 207) but somehow don't think theyll dip that low if by any chance they do start hiring. not expecting anything from this test
        officially sworn into the Us Marine Corps, going in with an 03 contract leave for bootcamp on January 9th

Comment

Test results came in today. Ranked 176 for my county.

Comment

Originally posted by hexen220 View Post
            i don't get it isn't county corrections the county sheriff, thats my highest list number (rank 207) but somehow don't think theyll dip that low if by any chance they do start hiring. not expecting anything from this test
            County corrections is the job title, county sheriffs is the department that the corrections officers work for.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5620 users online. 363 members and 5257 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X