300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildwood Police Salary

how much do they pay their fulltimers???

and how do you get hired full time?

They just laid off cops so they wont be hiring..
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

They are laying off a huge chunk of their department... over half of it.

Comment

They are civil service. IE: You must live in that town and be on the list generated by the statewide LE test that is given once every two years.
        Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by PoliceProspect View Post
          They are laying off a huge chunk of their department... over half of it.
          I thought the mayor and city manager just got indited..so that stopped the layoffs.. That island along with Stone Harbor and Avalon is a good reason for just having 1 department.

Comment

Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
            I thought the mayor and city manager just got indited..so that stopped the layoffs.. That island along with Stone Harbor and Avalon is a good reason for just having 1 department.
            That's news to me. I know the mayor was charged, but I wasn't aware of the fact that the lay offs were cancelled. I hope you're right... Where did you hear this from?

Comment

Originally posted by PoliceProspect View Post
              That's news to me. I know the mayor was charged, but I wasn't aware of the fact that the lay offs were cancelled. I hope you're right... Where did you hear this from?
              I thought it was tied into his being charged by the prosecutor's office.

Comment

I thought lay offs,if any,were going to take place on or after June 1.
                We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

Yea, but I think the vote on their budget is going to take place this month or early May. The new proposed budget takes out over 1 million for the police department, so if that passes lay offs will have to go through.

Comment

I wonder how they will handle the SLEO II positions.

Comment

They have also been cut... instead of hiring the 40 they usually hire they are employing only 30. The situation there is very bad

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3855 users online. 210 members and 3645 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X