Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone hear anything about the hiring for Corrections?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone hear anything about the hiring for Corrections?

Do you think that will happen in the next year or so? I took the exam in 2010 and I'm waiting for my results. I'm in essex county and I know there has been a lot of trouble in the corrections departments here. Plus they just hired a class in november 2010 so do you think they will hire another in 2011-2012?

Caboose, Corrections has a high turnover rate in NJ. As such, you will definately see more hiring on the corrections side of things as opposed to the police side for the forseeable future.
    " The Beatings will continue until Morale Improves "

Comment

Originally posted by CabooseNJ View Post
      Do you think that will happen in the next year or so? I took the exam in 2010 and I'm waiting for my results. I'm in essex county and I know there has been a lot of trouble in the corrections departments here. Plus they just hired a class in november 2010 so do you think they will hire another in 2011-2012?
      Not a worry...they are starting the process for the next class as we speak.
      We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

Will they be going off the new CS list or the old?

Comment

They are currently going off the old list but once the new list is active, they will hire off of that list. NJDOC, as stated above, has a high turn over rate and will need to hire on a regular basis.
          We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

Nasa is correct, the next academy is on the old list, but after April they will go on the new list.

The DOC will put in many classes over the next few years so it's currently the best shot at breaking into a full time LE spot.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4245 users online. 235 members and 4010 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X