300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gov's race. Who's better for us.

Three candidates in NJ. Who do you think will be best for the law enforcement community??
    Conduct every traffic stop extending the olive branch of peace; while having a tactical plan to kill everyone inside the vehicle

Iam not a fan of Corzine, but I think Christie and Daggett were both good and from what I heard Daggett has a good tax plan.
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

All three suck. Christie wants to kill many health care issues and will prob wreck the pension. Daggett is against the 2nd amdendment.
      Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

You guys want Patterson?
        MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by NJSouth View Post
          Three candidates in NJ. Who do you think will be best for the law enforcement community??
          Not sure who is the best for LE, or union issues, but I'm factoring in morals and that eliminates Corzine and Dagget IMO. Yeah maybe (and that's just a maybe) they appear to be better for our wallets in the short run, but doing deals with the devil will eventually come back to haunt us. I guess a good example of this is the current admin in DC. The voters threw a temper tantrum because they had irresponsibly mortgaged themselves beyond the point of no return, and voted in desperation because they found their wallets empty rather than do what's really good in the long run and correct their own damages by financially buckling down for a little while. No they wanted "Change", and that they'll get. Maybe not the change they had in mind but they'll get it. Christie will be my pick.

Comment

Corzine has been good to LE. Still don't like him though.
            Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Not a fan of Corzine but he was responsible for getting us off the wheel chart. He's been pretty good with LE, as far as Christie he's anti union and will probably wreck the pensions. Glad our pension is in NY but still, I think Christie is going to ***** rape the NJ residents on property taxes for the next 4 yrs. You guys thought it was high now wait until this guy gets his hands on it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6059 users online. 363 members and 5696 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X