300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disposal of unwanted firearms

I have an old Mossberg 500 that has damage to the end of the barrel. I don't want to invest in a new barrel and want to get rid of it. Does anyone know of a disposal site in Burlington County?
    It's better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not.

Are you willing to ship it to CT if I send you the FFL paperwork and the shipping cost?

Comment

Saw off the end of the barrel

Comment

Most shotgun barrels are designed to be interchangeable, and a barrel is not a firearm. You can just throw it in the trash. You do not need an FFL to give it away or even sell it.
        Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Now, now...

NJ doesn't allow for NFA weapons...

Connecticut, on the other hand, does.

AOW on an ATF Form 4 is only a $5 fee.

I'm thinking a pistol gripped shotty with a 9 inch bbl & 2 in the tube...something that can fit inside a laptop bag.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
            Most shotgun barrels are designed to be interchangeable, and a barrel is not a firearm. You can just throw it in the trash. You do not need an FFL to give it away or even sell it.
            #1 NJ's laws are somewhat different from CA's laws.

#2 If he transfers the weapon to someone who is not a resident of his state, he needs to do the FFL thing.

#3 If he isn't interested in keeping the gun, I need that receiver so I can get a form 4 approved and have a new, very noisy toy that punches holes in stuff.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4786 users online. 239 members and 4547 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X