Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Jersey Home Alarm Companies

Hello,

Anyone know of some reliable alarm companies in South Jersey that are not SUPER expensive with monitoring fees. ADT starts at like $35 a month so I was looking for other even smaller companies that were good and that you didn't get a lot of complaints about.

Thanks in advance!

Dont waste your money. If someone wants to get into your house, they will get in with or without an alarm.

Comment

Actually I think you can't put a price tag on peace of mind. Also the alarm will basically pay for itself with the 20% home owners insurance discount for having an alarm.

So if anyone knows any good reasonable companies I would appreciate a suggestion.

Thanks

Comment

Alarm companies

It depends where in South Jersey... look for a PM.

Comment

Much appreciated, thanks JSC!

Comment

security network alarms. $20 per month. Installed the system for free. Only had to pay for the extra keypad on the 2nd floor.
            Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Sounds very reasonable! Are you happy with them? Thanks for the reply!

Comment

Never a problem. Monitoring company is in NY state. Usually call within a minute of the alarm sounding.
                Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Do you have a number or contact info for them? I couldn't seem to find it. Thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3158 users online. 195 members and 2963 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X