300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spen

who is that annoying guy on SPEN with the bad music and whistling?

And why can't anyone track him down and beat his butt....
    10% of the cops do 90% of the work

North Bergen..They refuse to KNOCK IT OFF....
    Richard Scalzo, Capt. - Retired
    Secaucus Police Department
    Secaucus, NJ

Comment

Who listens to SPEN anymore?
      Over my years as a dispatcher and as an officer, I can't remember the last time I heard anything worth while.
      Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Brings to mind a quick story: one of my previous departments used to set up DMV inspection checkpoints. One morning I was working it and I flagged this one car for the driver not wearing a seatbelt. I approached the driver, and the guy violently flips out a North Bergen badge. He says, "This is bulls--t!!! Where I work we don't have time for this Mickey Mouse crap." I was THIS close to saying, "Yeah, all your time is spent cluttering up SPEN." I thought better of it, but I REALLY wanted to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by JLib72 View Post
          Brings to mind a quick story: one of my previous departments used to set up DMV inspection checkpoints. One morning I was working it and I flagged this one car for the driver not wearing a seatbelt. I approached the driver, and the guy violently flips out a North Bergen badge. He says, "This is bulls--t!!! Where I work we don't have time for this Mickey Mouse crap." I was THIS close to saying, "Yeah, all your time is spent cluttering up SPEN." I thought better of it, but I REALLY wanted to say it.
          You should have said it. That would have been hilarious.

Paterson to Paterson is a new on out there and the Newark dispatcher giving the calls out to the "units in the field" without identify himself of where is is calling from is great too.
          If I could keep one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I could ease one life the aching or cool one pain; or lift a fainting robin unto it's nest again, I shall not live in vain. Emily Dickinson
          www.samanthafund.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3665 users online. 191 members and 3474 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X