300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CO from FL

Just wondering, i am a CO from FL and have to travel to NH this Sept. What is the consensus on Concealed Carry? Does NH believe that CO's are covered under H.R. 218? Obviously i would carry my Dept. ID but am i going to be O.K.?

Also i have questions about transporting my Glock on the plane. What are the rules on that?
    "Sir the reason we are treating you like you're always in Jail is because you are always in Jail. You've been here since 2003, isn't it about Time to take it up the road?"

H.R. 218 doesn't apply to CO's. it comes down to arrest powers.
    sorry, not trying to be a dick.

basic requirements to be covered under HR218
    This law applies to persons who meet the definition listed below of a "Qualified Law Enforcement Officer."

qualified law enforcement officer means an employee of a governmental agency who--

`(1) is authorized by law to engage in or supervise the prevention, detection, investigation, or prosecution of, or the incarceration of any person for, any violation of law, and has statutory powers of arrest;

`(2) is authorized by the agency to carry a firearm;

`(3) is not the subject of any disciplinary action by the agency;

`(4) meets standards, if any, established by the agency which require the employee to regularly qualify in the use of a firearm;

`(5) is not under the influence of alcohol or another intoxicating or hallucinatory drug or substance; and

`(6) is not prohibited by Federal law from receiving a firearm.
    "In a bacon-and-egg breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed." - Brian Billick

Be that pig.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6272 users online. 371 members and 5901 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X