300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NH Highway Patrol

Just wondering if there are any NH Highway Patrol on the site who could share some insight about that division. Pro's...con's... moral...job opportunties, etc.,

Thanks

Officer NHHP

Originally posted by Kevin
    Just wondering if there are any NH Highway Patrol on the site who could share some insight about that division. Pro's...con's... moral...job opportunties, etc.,

Thanks
    We inspect trucks investigate identity fraud and title fraud.
    MV44

Comment

Nh

MV44,

Do you like the agency? how long have you worked for them? Is there much opportunity for overtime/details?

thanks

Comment

[QUOTE=Kevin]MV44,

Do you like the agency? how long have you worked for them? Is there much opportunity for overtime/details?

thanks
        Yea there is OT but I work days so its hard to get it. I thought I would be inspecting trucks all the time. I was sent to schools for it. I was a F/T officer in a small town in southern NH. The only reason I went to the state was the money. It was worth the jump. We are 76 strong at this point. We have had 12 Troopers come over and we hire officers with 2 years experince. Yes they are hiring for Highway Patrol and State Police. [email protected]

Comment

Is New Hampshire a state where you aren't required to wear seatbelts or have insurance?

Comment

Insurance

Originally posted by USAcop
            Is New Hampshire a state where you aren't required to wear seatbelts or have insurance?
            You need a seat belt if you are under 18 years of age. NH does not require insurance.

Comment

How do the NH cops handle HR 218-retired officers carrying weapons?

I went to grad school in Keene. Nice town. I just love NH generally! One of our ret. LTs is a chief in Swanzey.
              Aude Sapere

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5248 users online. 295 members and 4953 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X