No announcement yet.

NH Liquor Enforcement hiring PT officer, Concord

300x250 Mobile

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NH Liquor Enforcement hiring PT officer, Concord

The opinions expressed here are from the individual only and do not represent the view of any agency that the poster may be affiliated with

There is now a full time position posted. Anyone know how big of a department they are? What their jurisdictional bounds are? Are they assigned to a local SP Barracks?

I am not really sure how large they are. They are not assigned to a barracks like SP rather they are situated in a very small building just off of i393 in concord

Their bounds are with in the state (and a few miles out side I believe)

Work mostly evenings/nights and weekends doing bar audits.
      The sooner you understand that all your base are belongs to me the better off you will be.

NHSP ADMIN, thank you for the response. When I saw that the working conditions require anywhere in the state, I just assumed it was similar to the SP, in that you would have a regional office or be located in conjunction with SP. So their station is in Concord, but they would have to drive up to Conway to do an audit? Do they have take home vehicles? Work details? Thanks

They usually only have 8 hours that are office hours the rest of there time is done in the field. They do have take home cars and they are assigned to regions. When they make an arrest they would use a local PD. They have jurisdiction state wide and do a lot with DWI enforcement as well.

What's Going On

There are currently 9438 users online. 334 members and 9104 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad