300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheriff Jobs?

Hello, just curious if/where deputy sheriff jobs are posted? I am interested in Hillsborough County and Rockingham County. I know the both have websites but nothing is ever posted/updated. I browse indeed.com etc and nothing is posted. Other then the regional exams, where might an out of stater look for LE jobs in N.H. Thank you.

https://www.nhlgc.org/classifieds/em..._municipal.asp

Not sure about county but this is where most places in NH post, they haven't posted in for ever. I assume because we are in a recession and that people are not changing jobs or retiring like they used to.
    The sooner you understand that all your base are belongs to me the better off you will be.

Comment

thanks for the help NHNSP ADMIN, I know Carrol County hires fairly often, but thats a little too far north for me. Other then the individual county websites, which never seem to change (always hiring LNA, per Diem nurses, and house keeping staff) I never see anything posted for law enforcement deputies.

I would like to work in the following regions, Merrimack County, Hillsborough County, Rockingham County, at the furthest Belknap County. Hopefully one of them will have an opening soon.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3120 users online. 172 members and 2948 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X