300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great bay CC police exam

I took the exam this morning. There were quite a few people who showed up I think they said 140 were scheduled.

The test took me 37 minutes. Turns out it is the same test that NHTI does every year. Same questions, same answers, even the order remains the same.
    I am kind of bummed I was hoping for a different test, right now I feel like I wasted the $40.

In the last few years that I have taken the NHTI one only Jaffrey and Lebanon have contacted me. Hopefully this pool of departments will be different.
    The sooner you understand that all your base are belongs to me the better off you will be.

On a side note I have contacted the people who administer the test to see if results from either place can be sent to the departments listed on both of the tests.

Never hurts to ask right.
    The sooner you understand that all your base are belongs to me the better off you will be.

Comment

Good luck. I think when I took it I got about 10 replies. That was a couple years ago, but I do know they increased the number of tests per year, meaning there must be offers going out.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7457 users online. 367 members and 7090 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X