300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrol Car License Plates

Is there any reason NH is switching most of the town's patrol car license plates from a general government plate (G followed by a string of numbers,) to a special "Municipal Police" plate?
    Purely separating Law Enforcement vehicles from other government owned cars, say zoning board?

i dont know, but I know VT has been like that for years

Comment

Same reason NHSP has their own plates. The plates are specific to agency and are composed of agency ORI number followed by car number. They are also more easily identifiable as different from regular NH plates, making it easier to spot an imposter. Although with the "MP" designation I did get asked the other day if I was military police.

Comment

Same reason NHSP has their own plates.
        Lol Because we make the plates :-)

The plates are specific to agency
        They specify the troop station, example Troop A = 100 , B = 200 etc

Although with the "MP" designation I did get asked the other day if I was military police.
        ...thats what I thought when I saw them.
        The sooner you understand that all your base are belongs to me the better off you will be.

Comment

That makes sense..are they phasing them in one town at a time? Because I've seen them in Bedford, Derry, Londonderry. but not any others (so far)

Haha, it's letter recognition I guess because every time I see them I first think of Military Police, even though I know it stands for municipal police (in this case)

Comment

Concord PD has started to role out with Municipal plates.

Comment

Originally posted by BryceB View Post
              That makes sense..are they phasing them in one town at a time? Because I've seen them in Bedford, Derry, Londonderry. but not any others (so far)...
              Yep, we were the first in our county to get them. As far as I know they're going out on a first come, first served basis - whoever got the paperwork in first, gets them first.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3341 users online. 174 members and 3167 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X