300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 year work history from SSA

Im not sure if the lady gave me the right papers. I specifically said i needed the work history report and not the earnings statement. The one i have doesnt have all of my jobs listed, and it has the earnings on it. I have never gotten one so I dont know if this is the right thing or not. Can someone that has allready done this tell me if this is the one i need.

And how early should i arrive to the Background Interview?

That is NOT the one you need. I just went and got mine a few days ago. Your earnings statement simply lists your earnings by year while your work history lists your employers and the times that you worked there. When I did it, the cost was something like $67 to get it right then... I didn't have to wait two weeks to get it mailed to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Counter-Strike View Post
      That is NOT the one you need. I just went and got mine a few days ago. Your earnings statement simply lists your earnings by year while your work history lists your employers and the times that you worked there. When I did it, the cost was something like $67 to get it right then... I didn't have to wait two weeks to get it mailed to me.
      $67 When I got mine, it was $35 and they gave me a printout one. As far as the OP, doesn't sound like you got the right one. As said above, it should have the names of employers and the dates you worked there.

Comment

Originally posted by crazynova View Post
        $67 When I got mine, it was $35 and they gave me a printout one.
        Same here. I wrote them a check for $35, waited about an hour in line, and then they called my number and I got the printout.

Your BI will want/need your work history, not your earnings statement.
        "You will face fear and pain. Do not listen; they will only give you excuses to quit..." -LtGen Victor H. Krulak, USMC

Comment

I will have to go get that changed. I just had the feeling that she would give me the wrong thing. thanks alot for the replies

Comment

Originally posted by ARB View Post
            Same here. I wrote them a check for $35, waited about an hour in line, and then they called my number and I got the printout.
            It was a $35 fee plus some extra fees added on because I was getting it right away, I think. I was in no position to argue with the guy because I had already waited over an hour and I had to get to work. I've found that sometimes it's better to just write the check and have what you need...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3125 users online. 168 members and 2957 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X