300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filling out online application.

I have just completed ONLINE application for a next exam for North Las Vegas Corrections. Does anyone knows how long and if i will be contacted by someone regarding if my application will be accepted or not.
    Thank you

Im in the process of filling mine out also

Comment

Anyone on here doing it for police?

Comment

Originally posted by EricDel View Post
        Anyone on here doing it for police?
        I'm probably going to do Police, but I'm keeping corrections as a possibility as well...

Comment

It may have changed since I tested last June but many people tested for Corrections and PD simultaneously. They just had to do an oral board for each. The written and physical agility tests were done together.

Comment

Well it has been some time since 07/12, and since i did not receive anything yet from the NLVDOC i am going to call the recruit on Monday. Is that a bad idea ? On the website it stated that when application is mailed in that you will be informed if the application was accepted or not in a one week period? Should i give it some more time?

Comment

Originally posted by viking81 View Post
              Well it has been some time since 07/12, and since i did not receive anything yet from the NLVDOC i am going to call the recruit on Monday. Is that a bad idea ? On the website it stated that when application is mailed in that you will be informed if the application was accepted or not in a one week period? Should i give it some more time?

It may be a better idea to call HR. I don't believe the department gets your file until HR gives it the initial approval for testing. They review it to confirm you "meet minimum standards" to test.

The same thing happened to me when I tested for NLVPD in 2007. I had to make travel arrangements so I called HR. They were very helpful and not at all annoyed at receiving one phone call from me.

Good luck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5616 users online. 322 members and 5294 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X