• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qq2021
    commented on 's reply
    Same here! Congrats!

• Rssj91
    replied
    Just got the call! I'm in the November academy!

Leave a comment:

• Rssj91
    commented on 's reply
    qq2021, Just called HR. Next academy is November. My BI said I might join that academy. He said to just wait for the call. See you there.

• qq2021
    commented on 's reply
    No call yet, but I’m really hoping to get one by the end of next week.

• Kimo
    commented on 's reply
    Your next step is a phone call for your medical/ academy uniform fitting. I'm not sure when the next academy is, but it should be soon as they are trying to hire more people. Last academy I believe they wanted 80-90 recruits, but they were only able to get approx 60. I believe the next academy is in Oct or Nov but i am not sure. You'll get about a month of a notice before starting the academy.

• Rssj91
    commented on 's reply
    Qq2021, congrats!! It's a good feeling. I'm from the May group. Have you gotten a call yet? I'm from out of state so I wonder if they'll give me more time to prepare.

• qq2021
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats Rssj91. I also received the same email a couple weeks back. What testing group are you in? May or June? The next step is to wait for the official call from HR with the actual job offer and academy invite. I reached out to HR and recruiting and was told invites for the November academy should be going out at the end of this month.

• Rssj91
    replied
    I received the email that I passed my background investigation. Anyone know what's the next step? Is there something missing?

Leave a comment:

• Kimo
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry to hear that. I really don't know how these psych exams work. What I do know is that I've seen people fail a psych for one department, but pass it another. Best of luck

• Evangelista1994
    commented on 's reply
    Rssj91, Thanks Man I'm still with other departments currently but LVMPD was the furthest and fastest so far so it is a bummer. I don't believe he called all my references just yet but he did tell me that he received all of there reference packets except one. I failed the psych and they just told me this ,"DISQUALIFIED:

Your performance in the psychological portion of the hiring process does not meet our acceptable standard, therefore you are ineligible for employment at this time"

• Rssj91
    commented on 's reply
    Evangelista1994, sorry to hear that. I believe we did everything on the same week. First week of August to be exact. Did they tell you why you failed? My BI called my wife today to ask about me. He contacted all my references already. Was your BI doing all that before you got DQ'd?

• Rssj91
    replied
    Evangelista1994, sorry to hear that. I believe we did everything on the same week. First week of August to be exact. Did they tell you why you failed? My BI called my wife today to ask about me. He contacted all my references already. Was your BI doing all that before you got DQ'd?

Leave a comment:

• Evangelista1994
    replied
    Unfortunately I failed the psych and I was DQ today. Good luck to all of you !

Leave a comment:

• Dt1911
    replied
    For the new class starting...Just remember 414A is pronounced as "petite larceny"

Leave a comment:

• Cm2000
    replied
    Has anyone gotten their call for Sept academy lately?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3357 users online. 194 members and 3163 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X