Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All CO applicants , I called HR. Calls have not gone out yet, but they are expected to go out next week. HR mentioned that they will schedule Medical appts roughly the last week of June. HR then mentioned that day zero is July 6 and academy date July 19.

Comment

A friend I have confirmed that next week will be the calls. They’re falling behind right now. He as well stated that most November testers that finished backgrounds will be in the July academy. Since they’re falling behind though, it is possible for it to occur again. Just continue getting ready and being vigilant.

Comment

• SendME
        SendME commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you again ! Hope to see you guys in the academy

Just got the call for the PO July guys…we have to get the vaccine in order to be hired.

Comment

• GR51
        GR51 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hell yeah, congrats! You said you’re a roll over from the august testing group right?

Congrats! Hope to get that call soon as well.

• Ibarra702
        Ibarra702 commented
        Editing a comment
        GR I think our call is coming next week fingers crossed! Congrats cricket !

• GR51
        GR51 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ibarra - yeah that’s how it is seeming! Starting Tuesday I’m gonna be looking at my phone every second lol

• Corvette76
        Corvette76 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Cricketriver , quick question... did you get a date for medical and day zero?!

Awesome cricket, Goodluck I hope to get the call

Comment

My file goes to review next week. PO side did my written first week of December BI interview march. Detective called me.

Comment

Congrats to everyone so far for passing backgrounds and getting into the PO/CO Academy!

I'm currently in the April 2021 Recruitment and have my BI Interview, Psych Evaluation/Written, and Polygraph in two weeks. Any insight in what I can expect and any advice on how to prepare?

Comment

• Corvette76
            Corvette76 commented
            Editing a comment
            Chrono , when you meet with your BI, he/ she might give you a date of when you’ll hear back... it could be a phone call, or an email.

My BI gave me a date , and I didn’t hear from her 2 weeks from that date stating I passed backgrounds. Followed by an email the following day.

• Ibarra702
            Ibarra702 commented
            Editing a comment
            Chrono also for your references on your BG put people that are going to respond back to the email and not put it in the back burner. I had 2 references that forgot until maybe 1 week before my background review board. Good luck bud

• Chrono
            Chrono commented
            Editing a comment
            Corvette76, OK well that's good to have an estimated time line. My BI has been really communicative and helpful so I have a feeling he'll do the same.

Ibarra702, Oh man, that's crazy they forgot! I definitely put references that are really responsive so no worries there thanks man!

Wanted to get all out of state applicant's input on whether they're moving to Nevada when they get the call/email that they passed backgrounds or waiting until an official academy date? I know I've got a long way to go but wanted to know everyone's thoughts on the topic.

• Corvette76
            Corvette76 commented
            Editing a comment
            Chrono I’m from out of state , I got cleared for backgrounds. (CO) . I have not moved out, I’m waiting to see if I get scheduled for the July academy. After then I’ll probably move out.

Passed Backgrounds! Now just waiting for academy date!!! PO side

Comment

• Riser1x
            Riser1x commented
            Editing a comment
            December, rank 12

• GR51
            GR51 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats Riser! Welcome to limbo lol. And great ranking so you’ll definitely be amongst the first in your hire group if not the first with all the DQs. Make sure to know your 400s, dispositions, definitions, make sure your running is on point, make sure to email your BGI once a month, and most of all (something I don’t do that I should lol) woosa. Sit back and enjoy the ride. Your time will come. It may not be this upcoming academy (maybe it will though, positive attitude might affect that) and just prepare yourself so that the academy will be a breeze. Again, congratulations and welcome!

• SendME
            SendME commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome congrats

• Riser1x
            Riser1x commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks guys appreciate it! Super excited to start.

Anyone else received a call for the July PO ACADEMY?, I find myself glued to my phone expecting a phone call?

Comment

• GR51
            GR51 commented
            Editing a comment
            Negative nothing yet. Based off of what I’ve seen with friends and whatnot - all April rollovers, CO transfers to PO, and similar received their calls on Friday so the “regular” testers are next in line so we’ll see when they call. It’s an 80 man academy so just keep positive.

• Ibarra702
            Ibarra702 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm on the same boat no word yet either I'm sure it's coming!

Just got the call! Academy July 19th Day 0 July 12. Medical June 9th

Comment

• GR51
            GR51 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you all! I'll definitely keep yall updated!

• Cricketriver
            Cricketriver commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats man! See you in about a month, let’s get it!!

• Cricketriver
            Cricketriver commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m going to DM you about some details on the academy paperwork they sent us…

• SendME
            SendME commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrat GR

What does Medical consist of? I have heard they do something to make sure you don't pass out or something?

Comment

• Ibarra702
            Ibarra702 commented
            Editing a comment
            I believe it's just eye test, blood work, TB test, drug test, hearing test, heart x ray, lung test I cant remember what else.

• Tuckert26
            Tuckert26 commented
            Editing a comment
            They make you run on the treadmill with machines monitoring you heart etc..

• GR51
            GR51 commented
            Editing a comment
            This will give you an excellent elaboration on the process and all the details

https://forum.officer.com/forum/loca...hiring-process

Anyone here waiting to be called for CO academy? Waiting for last steps currently!

Comment

• SendME
            SendME commented
            Editing a comment
            Hope you hear from them soon

• Corvette76
            Corvette76 commented
            Editing a comment
            SendME for CO too?

GR51 , let us know how the medical was!

Comment

• GR51
            GR51 commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s not bad. Nurses and doctors are all super nice. Everything is pretty easy going and very smooth. Breathing test is tedious but just follow instruction and you’ll be fine. And the treadmill is only ****ty for about a minute/minute and a half if you’ve been running. It’s a jog at a somewhat steep incline. If you’ve been tending to your cardio it’s totally doable. Next is day 0, July 12th!

• Corvette76
            Corvette76 commented
            Editing a comment
            GR51 , how was the eye/ vision exam? Man, I’m waiting to be called for CO!

• GR51
            GR51 commented
            Editing a comment
            Like any other lol just read off some letters lol

Just got my call medical is this Friday!

Comment

• Riser1x
            Riser1x commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats!!

• Corvette76
            Corvette76 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats bro!

• GR51
            GR51 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats brotha! I’m not one to say I told you so but I told you so see you day 0!

• Ibarra702
            Ibarra702 commented
            Editing a comment
            Gr your right hahaha thanks guys !

Just to kinda let y’all know about the medical in very simple terms It’s not bad. Nurses and doctors are all super nice. Everything is pretty easy going and very smooth. Breathing test is tedious but just follow instruction and you’ll be fine. And the treadmill is only ****ty for about a minute/minute and a half if you’ve been running. It’s a jog at a somewhat steep incline. If you’ve been tending to your cardio it’s totally doable. Next is day 0, July 12th

Comment

Just got the call!

Comment

• Ibarra702
              Ibarra702 commented
              Editing a comment
              Send congrats man !

• GR51
              GR51 commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats! See you at day 0!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3007 users online. 158 members and 2849 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X