300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NLVPD Questions

I’ve seen numerous forums about metro and Henderson PD, but does anyone have any experience with North Las Vegas PD? I’m considering applying to them and Henderson maybe later this year due to the current situations. I know Metro is on a freeze with POs and I’m not sure how long it will be. But anyways, does anyone have an experience with North Las Vegas? How’s the academy, benefits, growth opportunities, just overall atmosphere. Thanks and I hope everyone is staying safe!

Just sent a private message

Comment

NLVPD and Henderson are smaller agencies so they are a bit more picky on who they hire . I know someone who just went through the whole process with NLVPD and got a non-select . Military and degree will definitely help you . I know LVMPD is hiring CO like crazy right now .
    "train beyond the pain and the only release is death"

Comment

• JL85
      JL85
      Forum Member
      JL85 commented
      Editing a comment
      Appreciate the input Big Rich! Yeah I’ve seen LVMPD are hiring COs like crazy, I’ve always wanted to do PO but I have gave the CO route a thought to be honest both great career choices. Are you currently in any process brotha?

• BIG RICH
      BIG RICH commented
      Editing a comment
      Right now CO's are the ticket in . I gave it a thought if PO academy doesn't start . I finished the process with LVMPD and got my academy date of June 10th . We are just waiting to hear what's going to happen to our class if it's going to be pushed back or canceled.

• JL85
      JL85
      Forum Member
      JL85 commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome brotha
      BigRich
      Forum Member
      BigRich how long was the process for CO’s? But I’m sure you’ll be fine! Good luck and stay blessed in there!

• BIG RICH
      BIG RICH commented
      Editing a comment
      The process for CO's seems be pretty fast . 6 months from start to academy . After 18 months you'll be able to apply to PO. From what I hear it's the same process but a lot quicker .

Big rich you hear anything back?

Comment

• BIG RICH
      BIG RICH commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing yet . Just patiently waiting. I heard they have the budget for the academy and waiting to get the green light by the uppers .

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3976 users online. 237 members and 3739 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X