Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody who tested in march with metro?

hello lvmpd candiates.

i applied in march and i m still in the background process. if there is anybody who is in the background process lets share our wait exprience lol. hopefully we will and up in the same academy.
    Last edited by mansouri1945; 05-21-2007, 08:51 PM.

come on

where are you guys. tell me how long you background is taking?

Comment

I tested with NLVPD in March. I'm 2 1/2 months into the background check and haven't heard A WORD! Guess there nothing to do but wait some more.

Comment

Originally posted by JB1978 View Post
        I tested with NLVPD in March. I'm 2 1/2 months into the background check and haven't heard A WORD! Guess there nothing to do but wait some more.
        i hate the wait. i emailed my background investigator last week but he never replied. i was scared whenever i did not hear from him. i was thinking that i was DQed or something. but like they said no news are good news. mine is 2 months wait.
        did your background inv. called you friends and familly?

Comment

haha be patient... i remember waiting... it sucked

Comment

To my knowledge , none of my friends and family have been contacted. The only thin I know for sure is that they pulled a credit report , but that was 2 weeks into the BI. Not a word since. Things that make you go hmmmmm!

Comment

Dont sweat it all - It took almost 5 month from the time I started background until I got called in to do my VSA and the whole process from testing until I got the word I made it in was just over 6 months. The wait sucks but I know I just went through the whole deal - your mind plays tricks on ya. Be patient and stay positive

Comment

where are u guys?

did anybody heard anything from background?

Comment

if u tested in march 13th then u are right around the corner... i tested like in february 20th or something and found out early june. Be patient man... i hope u dont bug your BI this much haha

Comment

Originally posted by steexz View Post
                    if u tested in march 13th then u are right around the corner... i tested like in february 20th or something and found out early june. Be patient man... i hope u dont bug your BI this much haha
                    the scary think is that i sent him two emails and he never replied to me?
                    that is very scary ( i now they are busy). what did u find out in june?

Comment

Originally posted by mansouri1945 View Post
                      the scary think is that i sent him two emails and he never replied to me?
                      that is very scary ( i now they are busy). what did u find out in june?
                      steexz where are u?

Comment

As much as the waiting sucks (believe me...I've been there), I would recommend you lay off on the e-mails.

I'm not saying they would do this but, cops are human. If he/she feels you are annoying and impatient and something comes up that is borderline on the background, the decision may not be in your favor.

Hang in there, I know it is easier said than done!!

Comment

i m still waiting for the investigator to call. wait wait wait and more wait.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6178 users online. 354 members and 5824 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X