300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark County School Police hiring recruits

Does anyone know about CCSD police. They are hiring recruits and have their own academy.

There is a guy on here every once in a while who is CCSD police, so he might chime in. I'm just basing this off of what he told me. I know they have detectives, K9 officers and a traffic unit, as far as specialties go.They have some officers on patrol and some assigned to a school. OT is available and the school officers get a lot of it. They are growing and hiring a lot. As far as the day to day and morale, I have no idea. Hope that gives you a little bit of help. Pretty much it's not just a bunch school resource officers, they seem to have a lot more to offer.
    Last edited by BK4448; 12-24-2019, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Overall it's a good department trending in the right direction. Good pay, good equipment and decent training. There are more special assignments and opportunities but newbs will likely wind up on a campus. The down swing is it's a PD run by a school board, and law enforcement isnt the #1 priority all the time. If you want kick doors test with a primary jurisdiction. But if that isnt a priority then CCSD has better pay than NHP or the LV Marshals.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 15466 users online. 405 members and 15061 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X