300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.C. (Pepper spray)

All I'm going to say is LVMPD Academy class 1/2007 got sprayed today and it sucked really bad. That is some bad,bad,bad,bad stuff! I've never felt anything more painful, but it was blast!

That's when you say: Sir, thank you sir, may I have another?
    Complete write up of the process with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD) - http://forums.officer.com/t187923/

Comment

wrong

I don't think so

Comment

HAHA just want until you use it in the field, and the person goes ballistic and you wind up with it all over you in a 416 with the person.........then it becomes lots of fun! Then you wonder.....should I ever use this stuff again?
        People grow through experience, if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built.

Comment

And after you get sprayed you take a shower and feel it reactivate, and you think "not again".

Comment

Out of the 4x I ve been sprayed this was actually the best b/c it wasnt a full coating. But nonetheless, I still despise O.C. and love how it re-activates itself. Doing quals on Saturday was fun with both my hands frying like i stuck them on a grill. Small sacrifice to make when you think of it. My 2 cents. 8 weeks left, and EVOC is this week, cant beat that!

Comment

yea oc sucked, i pretty much decided that i would never use it on the grounds of i dont ever want it on me again.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5286 users online. 304 members and 4982 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X