300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last test

Im done ! took my medical today and now just waiting for my phone call and my official job offer.
    Last edited by barjonk; 05-07-2007, 04:11 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Barjon K

Congrats and good luck!!

Comment

Thank you .
      Barjon K

Comment

Good luck with it, some advice pracitce getting into the front leaning rest position with your gun belt on and all the equiptment on, and soon as you get those definitions get them memorized. We started with about 85 graduated with 74 and lost another 20 in FTO, i was one of them that resigned after 12 weeks of FTO. The first month is Hell but its the weeding out period and the first inspection is horrible ( unless your watching then its funny) actually i hated all of the inspection, the faster you come together as a class the better it will be for all of you.. Good luck with everything

Comment

Originally posted by oflove13 View Post
          Good luck with it, some advice pracitce getting into the front leaning rest position with your gun belt on and all the equiptment on, and soon as you get those definitions get them memorized. We started with about 85 graduated with 74 and lost another 20 in FTO, i was one of them that resigned after 12 weeks of FTO. The first month is Hell but its the weeding out period and the first inspection is horrible ( unless your watching then its funny) actually i hated all of the inspection, the faster you come together as a class the better it will be for all of you.. Good luck with everything
          first of all congratulation barjonk. he is a correction officer.not lvmpd.

Comment

Got my final call today

I got my final call today and and I am scheduled for payroll on the 19th of June,oh and by the way I will be emplyed by the LVMPD as a Corrections officer. And for the young man who is giving out info as to who's who, remember something this Dept is made up of leo's who are working towards the same goal and that is to keep that bad guys off the streets and detained until sentencing. Both P/O and C/O play a role in this. LVMPD
            Barjon K

Comment

Originally posted by barjonk View Post
              I got my final call today and and I am scheduled for payroll on the 19th of June,oh and by the way I will be emplyed by the LVMPD as a Corrections officer. And for the young man who is giving out info as to who's who, remember something this Dept is made up of leo's who are working towards the same goal and that is to keep that bad guys off the streets and detained until sentencing. Both P/O and C/O play a role in this. LVMPD

my bad i did not mean to **** u off or anything i just want to let oflove13 know that u will be working as a correction officer not as a police officer. no hard feelings
              Last edited by mansouri1945; 06-01-2007, 01:30 AM.

Comment

C/O Graduation

Just wanted to say Congrates to the New C/O's that graduated yesterday!
                Barjon K

Comment

Congrats, I will probally see you and your class lining up in the parking garage like the other class did and then seeing you all in inspection from my window. i work across the street now. Good luck with training the same goes for the front leaning rest and def.

Comment

Congrats Bro - Best of luck to ya!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5901 users online. 346 members and 5555 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X