Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDOC Process

Anybody currently in the NDOC process?

I'm not, but I have close friends who work there now. I have 3 friends that have their physical this Tuesday. I might be able to answer ur questions if you have any.
    Last edited by Kimo; 06-23-2019, 07:16 PM.
    knowledge equals confidence

Comment

I went through their process in 2014 in Carson City. Their process was extremely fast. I took the written, PAT, oral board, written psych, and medical exam in one day. They wanted me to start working before my background was even completed lol. Unfortunately, I had to decline the job offer.

Comment

I dont understand how they could want you to begin working before they even finish your background. They can't be THAT short can they?
        Along with the pay--the distance is a real problem with NDOC for ME.
        It's simply not worth it for me living in Henderson to drive almost 110 miles a day for the pay their offering.

Comment

• Dt1911
          Dt1911 commented
          Editing a comment
          I wondered the same thing. I figured my background wasn't completed because none of my references were ever contacted. Maybe all they do is a criminal background check? 3 weeks after I submitted my PHS, along with all the required documents via mail, they called and asked if I was ready to start. They said I would start working before they put me through the academy. That was in Carson City, so I'm not sure if the rest of the state is the same.

Also, during the testing...the HR lady stated that there were plenty of openings and we are only competing against ourselves. She said as long as we pass all the steps, we were pretty much guaranteed a position.

Comment

• Ra88
          Ra88 commented
          Editing a comment
          When was this?

• Dt1911
          Dt1911 commented
          Editing a comment
          I tested with them in 2014 in Carson City

Maybe that was just in 2014? I wonder if it's like that today.

Comment

Did anyone go to the testing yesterday?

Comment

Anybody currently in the process?

Comment

If anyone has turned in their packet packet keep us posted if you get contacted. I’m just curious on how fast they are moving with candidates.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7853 users online. 394 members and 7459 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X