Clear All

Originally posted by okeydokey47 View Post

Got the initial interview call today!
    Nice so basically a couple weeks after submitting background

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer1997 View Post

Nice so basically a couple weeks after submitting background
      Yep.

But I just want to reiterate... from the day you do the PT... you have only 10 days to submit the PHQ on POBITS.

If you are also working a full-time job... it pretty much took all my free time to fill it out in time.

Dates/address/phone numbers/emails... etc for employers, refs, friends... takes forever

Comment

They were mostly full this week but they still got me in... did they call you yet losdoyers?

Comment

• Losdoyers
          Losdoyers commented
          Editing a comment
          Sadly no. I haven’t heard anything yet.

Any updates? Quick question when you guys took their fitness test what were the requirements? When I received their requirements they were not the same as metro or NV post unless they changed them?

Comment

Hey y’all so I received my email today for the testing in August 7th. It said if applying out of state to call and set up the background interview. So I have 10 days from today to finish it. On the list it of required papers it asks for the 10 years employment history from social security. Which one do i get from them because there is two options?

Comment

Originally posted by kmac24 View Post
            Hey y’all so I received my email today for the testing in August 7th. It said if applying out of state to call and set up the background interview. So I have 10 days from today to finish it. On the list it of required papers it asks for the 10 years employment history from social security. Which one do i get from them because there is two options?
            I live in state, so I went to a local social security office. Advise them you need the expedited one, for a law enforcement applicant. Costs like $90 or so. They print it out on the spot. I asked for the certified one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer1997 View Post
              Any updates? Quick question when you guys took their fitness test what were the requirements? When I received their requirements they were not the same as metro or NV post unless they changed them?
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkSmvVf37uw

pretty much exactly this, with a brief break in between each exercise

Comment

Is the social security paper sealed or could i use it to help fill out the employment section?

Comment

Originally posted by kmac24 View Post
                  Is the social security paper sealed or could i use it to help fill out the employment section?

Dont need to be sealed as long as there’s a stamp on the actual paper

Comment

I have an extra one that I used for a different department can I use that extra just recently got it this year?

Comment

Yes. Most departments want the 10 year history to be from within the last year

Comment

Finally got my interview next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Losdoyers View Post
                          Finally got my interview next week!
                          Yes, congrats!

After my initial interview I haven't heard much. The silence and not knowing is killer.

I wonder if we are ranked as well

Comment

Originally posted by okeydokey47 View Post

Yes, congrats!

After my initial interview I haven't heard much. The silence and not knowing is killer.

I wonder if we are ranked as well
                            Thank you!
                            I was trying to figure that out as well...I was expecting to be rated but at this point I just feel like it’s random.

Comment

Originally posted by Losdoyers View Post

Thank you!
                              I was trying to figure that out as well...I was expecting to be rated but at this point I just feel like it’s random.
                              Yeah I'm assuming it just depends on their work load.

I hiked like 4 miles yesterday up a mountain in 106 degree weather. Trying to be 100% ready from a physical standpoint. Obviously this next academy is January and not summer, but still just saying I'm trying to push myself hard

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11843 users online. 463 members and 11380 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X