300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Las Vegas 2019 Academy

I’m curious on where everyone is at in this process? I passed my NTN testing with a 91%. Feeling pretty confident about my PHQ and talked to a recruiter that said the PT test is sometime in March so I have some time to prepare. I’m not too worried only about my sit-ups
    Last edited by Faithiskey6; 01-14-2019, 10:29 PM.

SDRPA have a high standard when it comes to PT and academics. If you think sit-up is your weakness then start doing more sit-ups. They will kick out of the academy for missing something by .0000001 point. They have high standards.

Good luck.

Comment

How far does NLVPD go back for employment history? I see that NHP is only 10 years. Wondering if NLVPD is the same.

Comment

• Faithiskey6
        Faithiskey6 commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe it’s the same.

Originally posted by Faithiskey6 View Post
      I’m curious on where everyone is at in this process? I passed my NTN testing with a 91%. Feeling pretty confident about my PHQ and talked to a recruiter that said the PT test is sometime in March so I have some time to prepare. I’m not too worried only about my sit-ups

Have you received anything back yet? I am currently in the process as well. Waiting for a PT invite

Comment

• Faithiskey6
        Faithiskey6 commented
        Editing a comment
        Same thing here. I called them last week to follow up because we were suppose to receive emails in February for a PT invite. The recruiter I spoke to said they have pushed it back 2 more weeks so instead of taking the PT test in March we will now test in April. He said to keep checking our emails daily.

• Thnblulne7
        Thnblulne7 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh okay. Thank you for the response!

Anyone else get the email for the PFT?

Comment

I got one for the third of April.

Comment

Same here. See you all next week and good luck to everyone.

Comment

Any out of towners in the process?

Comment

Anyone get the backgrounds email ? Curious on how long the process is.

Comment

I did the NTN test, and was told they will contact us in June for the physical.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8183 users online. 349 members and 7834 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X