Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is in the background check phase with lvmpd?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is in the background check phase with lvmpd?

if you are in the background phase stop by and share your experience with all phases.

I am waiting for that final phone call. It should be any day now. Were are you in yours?
    Barjon K

Comment

wait time

Originally posted by barjonk View Post
      I am waiting for that final phone call. It should be any day now. Were are you in yours?
      i went to vegas the 16 of april and i m in the background process still did not heard anything yet nobody of my friends or employers were contacted. wait time is killing me that what i hate the most about this process.
      but i m in the process for police academy not for correction.
      Last edited by mansouri1945; 05-02-2007, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Got Phone Call

I got my call yesterday and Sceduled my Medical for Mon. This was a conditional offer of employment and after the results of my medical I will be gettingto a phone call june 1st for official offer. I heard with the P/O academy they will be doing two locations and the process is going to be alot faster. I tested in Oct 06 and I just now got my call and when all is said and done after the academy is done it will be a full year.

You Know it will be well worth the WAIT.
        Barjon K

Comment

Originally posted by barjonk View Post
          I got my call yesterday and Sceduled my Medical for Mon. This was a conditional offer of employment and after the results of my medical I will be gettingto a phone call june 1st for official offer. I heard with the P/O academy they will be doing two locations and the process is going to be alot faster. I tested in Oct 06 and I just now got my call and when all is said and done after the academy is done it will be a full year.

You Know it will be well worth the WAIT.
          are you a c/o or p/o?

Comment

I am going C/O
            Barjon K

Comment

yeap

i think it is time for march applicants to be in the background check.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5025 users online. 279 members and 4746 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X