300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevada LE Opportunities

The wife and I are currently considering moving to Nevada, more specifically the Las Vegas area. Besides LVMPD, N. Las Vegas Police and Henderson PD is their any other Law Enforcement opportunities in the area? Or anything within an hour drive. Here in Ohio every Village, Township and City has Police or Sheriff protection. Would it be worth the move?
    "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
    - General George Patton Jr

Nevada Highway patrol, mesquite PD, Nye County Sheriff, UNLV Police. LVMPD and NLV are your two top notch agencies by far.

Comment

Don't forget Boulder City.
      "Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!" -- Captain Lance Murdoch, The Simpsons

Comment

Originally posted by Oregon Mike
        Don't forget Boulder City.
        and Boulder City

Comment

There are also Clark County School District Police who are separate from Metro.

Comment

And CCSN PD.

Comment

and the Paiute Tribal Police

Comment

doesnt the dam have a kind of LE as well... was a thread a month or 2 back on it

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppaproppy
                  doesnt the dam have a kind of LE as well... was a thread a month or 2 back on it
                  Yes, I remember that thread.
                  Just checked, and this was the thread (I think):
                  http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60067

Did not look too promising though:
                  Originally posted by five04zog
                  HIRING FREEZE! Well, I thought I had the job. I was told everyone/thing was put on hold. I may not get the job now. Well, this is the reason you don’t put all your eggs in one basket. I turned down an interview with an other federal agency already thinking I had the BOR job. I guess I’ll never do that again. Wish me luck…
                  The views, comments, and opinions posted above represent soley the views, comments, and opinions of myself alone, and to my knowledge do not represent the views, comments, and opinions of anyone else or my employer.

Comment

All the Hotels have their own 'police' units.... lol... sorry i had to put that in there.

Comment

Don't forget UNLV PD

Comment

It's definitely worth the move. We, LVMPD, are the best. Benefits are awesome and training is excellent.
                        Complete write up of the process with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD) - http://forums.officer.com/t187923/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3181 users online. 158 members and 3023 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X