300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LVMPD Automatic DQ's

Hi everyone, I currrently am a resident of Maryland and I was interested in applying with LVMPD. I wanted to know does anyone know of any automatic DQ's for Vegas PD.

Here are the areas I was wondering about; drug use, driving history and overall Background info...

If you need any more information please let me know. Have a nice day

Your best bet: www.protectthecity.com AND call the recruiting office. They can and will answer your questions. Good Luck.

Comment

Showing up high to take the written, because you were stressed out on the way in is a no no.
      People grow through experience, if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built.

Comment

Originally posted by R12GS
        Showing up high to take the written, because you were stressed out on the way in is a no no.
        LOL. Please don't tell me someone has acutally done that.

I know that if you have a license suspension with in approx. the last 2 years you are DQ'd. Pretty straight forward. Have a decent driving record.

Comment

R12GS, haha, someone actually did that. I think it was one of the recruiters that told me that.
          Complete write up of the process with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD) - http://forums.officer.com/t187923/

Comment

Originally posted by Voirdire
            R12GS, haha, someone actually did that. I think it was one of the recruiters that told me that.
            It was when I tested back in June of '05. It was in the papers.
            People grow through experience, if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built.

Comment

Ahh. There's always interesting characters that go and test.
              Complete write up of the process with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD) - http://forums.officer.com/t187923/

Comment

What if the driving suspension was for a temporary medical issue and not for any sort of crime? I had a seizure and my doctor and I decided to play it safe and not drive for 90 days. I am fine now but it is still on my record.

Comment

Your best bet is to talk to a recruiter.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4107 users online. 256 members and 3851 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X