300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waiting for lvmpd letter.

i m one of the candidate for lvmpd who tested in marc and who is waiting for the letter and i hate to wait because i m so excited to move to vegas and start the academy. let me know if aybody heard anything.
    thanks

Originally posted by maradona1945
    i m one of the candidate for lvmpd who tested in marc and who is waiting for the letter and i hate to wait because i m so excited to move to vegas and start the academy. let me know if aybody heard anything.
    thanks
    I am waiting as well. Nothing in the mailbox today. It's only been a little under 2 weeks. Make sure you keep rolling on your background packet and the required documents.

Comment

I didnt do my testing yet, i got approved to test in may. I cant wait!

Comment

Still no letter or phone call yet. Anyone else here that passed get one? The 3 week mark is up this Friday. I geuss that gives them all week.

Comment

waiting time is killing me

Originally posted by Sig226RDAK
          Still no letter or phone call yet. Anyone else here that passed get one? The 3 week mark is up this Friday. I geuss that gives them all week.
          i applied also with lvmpd. i m still waiting. no call, no letter.

Comment

hey guys my buddies got the call last week soo i would call!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jlrustman84
              hey guys my buddies got the call last week soo i would call!!!
              i called and the recruiter told me they are litlle bit late but we will receive a call next monday or tuesday

Comment

lvmpd CO

I am a candidate for lvmpd corrections recruite and I made a phone call and spoke to HR and was told I will be getting a call in early May for my medical and was also told are acadamy starts June 25th. Oh by the way I took my written in Oct 06. I cant wait!
                Barjon K

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3116 users online. 157 members and 2959 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X