300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LVMPD, NLVPD, Henderson, NHP

Anyone tested recently for any of these agencies.

I think, I have achieved the Henderson PD spot. They're hiring 18.

I've tested with Metro and NHP also.

Has anyone heard any good news? Any updates on expected hiring numbers/academy dates?

One more question, which department is regarded as "the best" to work for in Las Vegas? Thanks for all responses!

Good Luck!

Im at the background stage for dps1. So its hurry up and wait for me. Gratz on ur spot.

Comment

I'm in the process w north Las Vegas. One more thing to pass n I think I'm in. Well atleast I hope to be in. Lol. Good luck to everyone and stay safe.

Comment

Gratz Krav

Comment

I just received the email to send my background packet in. I'm going to mail it in and continue with the DPS process as a backup.

Comment

Krav, if you don't mind me asking what did you get on the video test for NLV?

I got a 76% and was bummed but scored a 100% on the English portion for a 92 overall.

That video test was... Ehh I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by cdwattsusmc View Post
              I just received the email to send my background packet in. I'm going to mail it in and continue with the DPS process as a backup.
              Did anyone do the physch yet? Mine was like 5 mins n he said he saw no red flags I quess that's good.

Comment

That sounds good. I Haven't done it for DPS. I did it for Metro and Henderson and both went well. I had to fill out some scantron sheets. I just answered honestly... I think the interview is all that matters. Each doctor I spoke with said I was good. Dr. Stanton (Metro's psych) asked more questions. The other guy for Henderson was real laid back. Long story short, I think youre fine

Comment

That sounds good. I Haven't done it for DPS. I did it for Metro and Henderson and both went well. I had to fill out some scantron sheets. I just answered honestly... I think the interview is all that matters. Each doctor I spoke with said I was good. Dr. Stanton (Metro's psych) asked more questions. The other guy for Henderson was real laid back. Long story short, I think youre fine
                  Well I think Henderson n NLVPD using the same guy on s ranching. 318 word Scranstron then a 5 min interview.. Good luck to you were every you get in.

Comment

I meant s rancho n scantron. Damn iPhone 6!!!

Comment

Krav, if you don't mind me asking what did you get on the video test for NLV?

I got a 76% and was bummed but scored a 100% on the English portion for a 92 overall.

That video test was... Ehh I thought.
                      Sorry just saw this. I got an 83% on the video n a 93 on the other two. I was told I got one of the highest video scores. A lot of people got in the 70% on the video

Comment

I tested with DPS back in March, interviewed in April, just started backgrounds 2 weeks ago. Its a long wait for DPS and academies are January and July each year so long as there is no freeze.

Comment

Metro has two academies going right now and 3-4 60 man academies planned for 2015.

Comment

I applied with metro. Anyone know what kind of time table I'm looking at? I'm already 5 months in started back in November 2014 background started in January 2015. Any info will help! I heard there is an academy in July and late fall 2015 would I make either of those?
                            Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6772 users online. 366 members and 6406 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X