300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by makomike View Post
    Do you know if my failing it is going to have some sort of underlying {not spoken about} reason to disqualify me?
    I know they'll say it wont but who knows how that translates in the real world.
    I can't even figure out how I failed a test that I passed. My advice is to just re-test as soon as they let you and see what happens.
    sigpic
    Don't make me gassy.
    You wouldn't LIKE me when I'm gassy...

If you're offended by something that I've said...it was just your turn.

Comment

Oh for sure I'm gonna re-apply.
      Gotta give it a shot.

Comment

Bump an old dead thread.. Is anyone here currently in the process or testing there in March? I have a few questions for those who currently work as a CO. Are there any NVDOC CO's here?

Comment

Originally posted by M520 View Post
          Bump an old dead thread.. Is anyone here currently in the process or testing there in March? I have a few questions for those who currently work as a CO. Are there any NVDOC CO's here?
          I'm currently in the process. Your scheduled to test in march? Which location are you applying for?

Comment

*answered--*answered--*answered--*answered--*answered--*answered--*answered--*answered--*answered--*answered--
            Last edited by M520; 03-13-2014, 01:41 PM.

Comment

I also applied to the Vegas area, which yes that is the Southern region. I tested at HDSP on 12/3 and have completed everything thus far (fitness test, panel interview, psychological, drug test, and medical exam). So at this point I assume the only thing pending is my background.
              Last edited by srod89; 01-31-2014, 08:49 PM.

Comment

*answered--*answered--*answered--*answered--*answered--*answered--*answered--
                Last edited by M520; 03-13-2014, 01:42 PM.

Comment

I don't think it's the actual background that is taking time. When I went out for testing the recruiter said we were looking at a march or April academy, and you aren't advised you clear background at any point in the process. I guess the only way you know is when they call and offer you a position, which they said is generally only a week to three weeks tops in advance. So basically there's a good chance I've already cleared background but won't know until the academy gets near.

When you arrive in the morning the recruiter will give you a run down of the process while HR takes your drivers licenses and does whatever it is they do with them. They then come back and give them to you as well as assign u a number which is pinned to ur shirt. There was 60 some names on the list who were invited to test when I was there. Only about 24 showed up. We lost 6 females on the push-up portion. After the physical fitness test is completed you then take the psych and then the interview. At the end of the day you individually turn in all paperwork to the recruiter as he briefly goes over it. So at that point you can ask him any questions u may have. You'll have 24 hours to take a drug test, which there are several locations throughout Las Vegas to choose from.

I'm also a so cal applicant and turned in my phq packet the next day. The packet isn't too long. I completed it the same night at the hotel. If you want to know what documents will be required and an idea of the interview questions feel free to email me.
                  Last edited by srod89; 02-01-2014, 12:41 AM.

Comment

*answered--*answered--*answered--*answered--*answered--*answered--*answered--*answered--*answered--*answered--*answered--
                    Last edited by M520; 03-13-2014, 01:42 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5751 users online. 356 members and 5395 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X