300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favourite cop on COPS?

I know they don't have the same officers every episode although there are a few of them who have been on more than once. But is there any officer in particular that stood out for you? For me it was Officer Ryan Cook (Las Vegas) from seasons 18 and 19. I liked his professional approach, especially in the episode with the girls in bikinis and the one with the transsexual. Whose your favourite cop?

Me. But of course.

Comment

I will have to go with this as one of my all time favorite clips from the show.

http://youtu.be/bmL4s1JwsJQ

Comment

Originally posted by sincityjeff View Post
        I will have to go with this as one of my all time favorite clips from the show.

http://youtu.be/bmL4s1JwsJQ
        "He's gonna probably want to leave that in Vegas."

LOL!
        "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence to those who would do us harm." - George Orwell, April 4, 1942

Comment

Damiano from Passaic County, New Jersey. By far.

Comment

Originally posted by jessjones17 View Post
            I know they don't have the same officers every episode although there are a few of them who have been on more than once. But is there any officer in particular that stood out for you? For me it was Officer Ryan Cook (Las Vegas) from seasons 18 and 19. I liked his professional approach, especially in the episode with the girls in bikinis and the one with the transsexual. Whose your favourite cop?
            Cook was my TAC Officer, he's a good dude. I've only been in the background on LV Jailhouse

Comment

@LVMPD1 Omg was he?? I really wish they show more of him this season. Aww....Oh wait they might show you on Las Vegas Jailhouse. It's filmed in the Clark County. Who knows you might be on it in a future episode lol
              Last edited by jessjones17; 05-02-2011, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Cook is back on the streets since they slowed down hiring so you might see him on COPS again. He is one of their favorites. On our last day of the academy we watched all of his episodes. He had alot of good one-liners. "I may be small but I've got skills" and when he finds handcuffs on bikini girls rearview mirror "she must support law enforcement". HAHA

Comment

Originally posted by LVMPD81 View Post
                  Cook is back on the streets since they slowed down hiring so you might see him on COPS again. He is one of their favorites. On our last day of the academy we watched all of his episodes. He had alot of good one-liners. "I may be small but I've got skills" and when he finds handcuffs on bikini girls rearview mirror "she must support law enforcement". HAHA
                  well if they are planning on featuring him in an episode, i can't wait to see it! Where did you see those episodes ? There are so many episodes that I couldn't find on the internet at all. And um...I hate sounding creepy but would you have an idea how old he is? Its completely fine though, if you don't want to tell me ..

Comment

I have no idea if he is going to be on COPS again or not. He brought the dvd's of the episodes that the COPS guys gave him. Thats how we saw all the of them. He prob wouldn't want me to give out his personal info so I can't help you out there.

Comment

Aaahh the quaint charm of New Orleans

Many years back there was a Cops episode shot during Mardi Gras in New Orleans and they were following around a crusty old NOPD Sergeant. The Sergeant had a handcuffed prisoner in custody who for some reason infuriated him. The Sergeant ripped the hat off his prisoner's head, threw it on the ground and stomped on it. He didn't care that he was on camera.

I don't know if the Sergeant bought any days off for that little temper tantrum, but he remains my favorite.
                      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

It SUre as HEll ain't John BUNnell from MULTnomah COUnty.
                        Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4538 users online. 308 members and 4230 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X