Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got a handle on the next test date?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a handle on the next test date?

I was just wondering If i missed September when is the next testing for nlvpd. I have been checking the site periodically but they give you no answers.

chris

North Las Vegas has an academy coming up on the 28th of Sept. They are not testing until next year. But if you want to go through an academy and be NVPOST certified then you can put yourself in and test any time. You will be going to the SDRPA (Southern Desert Regional Police Academy). The down fall about that is you will be going in as a non-affiliate and will have to pay your own way in. The good thing about that is You can work anywhere in the State of Nevada be it sheriffs or Police department except LVMPD seeing that they have their own academy training. Not sure if you are willing to put yourselves through if you are looking to work for North Las Vegas Police Department but i put out this bit of info just in case. And when North Las Vegas does open their P.O position up again then you wont have to wait. Just put your application in and they will hire you.

Comment

Does anyone know when the next testing for LVMPD will be?

Comment

Originally posted by happi3205 View Post
        Does anyone know when the next testing for LVMPD will be?
        The rumors going around are that the next testing will not be until next year sometime. I need to stress the word rumor on that one though. I just hope they do it sometime soon after the end of January, and not during January.
        Last edited by crazynova; 09-08-2009, 04:08 AM.

Comment

I'll ask around but I heard the same as crazynova.....not sure how much hiring LVMPD is going to do with the economy in its current state.

Comment

Thank you. If you do find anything else out please let me know.

Comment

Thanks guys I will be keeping my eyes peeled,I am in southeastern pa and since philly is laying off big time its gonna be real tough for me to get a job around here. We will see..

Comment

I was told by a recruiter that they having nothing scheduled for 2010, but I guess that could change at any moment.
                Ready for whatever comes next.

Comment

Originally posted by mrwonderful View Post
                  Thanks guys I will be keeping my eyes peeled,I am in southeastern pa and since philly is laying off big time its gonna be real tough for me to get a job around here. We will see..
                  Thats a shame to hear.
                  Thats probably one of the worst places (not that any place is good) to have Police Officers being laid off.
                  The views, comments, and opinions posted above represent soley the views, comments, and opinions of myself alone, and to my knowledge do not represent the views, comments, and opinions of anyone else or my employer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3083 users online. 136 members and 2947 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X