300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever go into AREA 51 ?

Anyone ever go into AREA 51 for any calls or see funny things near it?

lmao.... are you serious?

WHEN I START MY TOUR OF DUTY, GOD, WHEREVER CRIME MAY BE, AS I WALK THE DARKENED STREETS ALONE, LET ME BE CLOSE TO THEE. PLEASE GIVE ME UNDERSTANDING, WITH BOTH YOUNG AND OLD, LET ME LISTEN WITH ATTENTION, UNTIL THEIR STORY’S TOLD. LET ME NEVER MAKE A JUDGEMENT, IN A RASH OR CALLOUS WAY, BUT LET ME HOLD MY PATIENCE, LET EACH MAN HAVE HIS SAY. LORD, IF SOME DARK AND DREARY NIGHT, I MUST GIVE MY LIFE, LORD WITH YOUR EVERLASTING LOVE, PROTECT THE LOVED ONES IN MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by no1099'shere View Post
      lmao.... are you serious?
      Fox Tv is full of it. So I said if anyone knows anything it would the coppers that work near it? Its a funny question but yea Im serious.

Comment

Originally posted by jb5722
        i was in there once but they gave me some kind of probe that erased my memory, sorry.
        So how do you remember you were there once???!!

AHAHAHA.

Comment

Area 51 is inside the Nevada Test Site and is technically a military base, so they have thier own police/security. Ive had a few people come into my station that work there, but they don't talk about it.

Comment

I used to work NEAR it but actually in 51? Closest I've come to being near it was cooking food in Area 6......
            What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Comment

I fly out there every morning on a Janet flight at 0515hrs, what do you want to know?

Here is a picture of my plane,

Last edited by djblank87; 10-31-2008, 05:45 AM.

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

Umm, I don't know if I should be disclosing this, but I was in Area 51 in a previous life as an alien. The Army caught me when my spaceship crashed, and they wouldn't let me phone home, so I died. Then after I went through the astral plane, I was graduated and reincarnated as an undocumented alien American. I'm staying away from there this time around. I hope they didn't catch any of my alien buddies.

Comment

Thanks for askin! In a few minutes I'm off to my top-secret job at Area 51, in my U.N. issued black helicopter, where I feed, water, and groom both the Bigfoot and the Yetti. It's where the Apollo Moon Landings were really filmed, and Tupac, Elvis, and Bruce Lee live quietly because they got tired of the hassle from being in the public eye. Then I sweep up the rifle ranges where they trained the second CIA/MI-5 assassins from the JFK, MLK, RFK, Ron Brown, Vince Foster, and Princess Diana killings. Then I will use my affirmative-action skills to level the world's playing fields. In the afternoon, I'll take my place in the control tower, where we give landing instructions for the cocaine and AK-47 laden CIA planes as they make their transfer of goods and services to the people of South-Central L.A. But only after the US Army Corps of Engineers give the "all-clear" once they've practiced their underwater levee blowing explosive breaching techniques, as directed by Satan, Cheney, and Bush...in that order! Afterwards I'll go to the Masonic Lodge, where we'll plan to take over the world - but only after we consume the latest eat-all-you-want-but-never-gain-any-weight desserts. BTW, we're taking applications!
                  "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Monty and Keith just make sure you don't tell anyone about the handshake and secret decoder ring.....

But on a serious note, to the OP I just landed at Groom Lake and am typing this on my Blackberry, just let me know what you need and I will do my best to answer.

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

Alright guys I just snuck a quick shot, don't tell anyone ok:

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

Originally posted by djblank87 View Post
                        I fly out there every morning on a Janet flight at 0515hrs, what do you want to know?

My buddy flew on them as well, said they are old and it's a miracle they fly

Comment

Originally posted by cejeff View Post
                          I used to work NEAR it but actually in 51? Closest I've come to being near it was cooking food in Area 6......
                          Or was it a mop up, in aisle 9?
                          "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMetro View Post
                            My buddy flew on them as well, said they are old and it's a miracle they fly
                            I wouldn't doubt it one bit they are old aircraft.

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

Originally posted by djblank87 View Post

What's inside it and why no photos of it. I see no plots is it ran by ghost LOL>>>

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4699 users online. 319 members and 4380 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X