300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Ground

On the Web Site Protectthecity.com, on the background (PHQ) part is that packet the same one that we have to get when we go through the process...If so i just want to make sure i get all that stuff Now...so when i do test i will have all dates and info ready to go without diffeculity...

Thanks
    Last edited by NLVPD; 09-07-2008, 06:36 PM.

For Metro, that is the packet they give you to fill out.

Comment

Are there any documents you need for the initial hiring process (written,physical, oral boards)? I didn't read anything on the emails they sent about it. I'm actually flying out tomorrow for the Sept testing, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by EricDel View Post
        Are there any documents you need for the initial hiring process (written,physical, oral boards)? I didn't read anything on the emails they sent about it. I'm actually flying out tomorrow for the Sept testing, thanks.
        If you’re doing the first phase of testing i.e. written, PHQ test and then the physical you will need nothing more than a license and the email they sent to you with an i.d. number on it, at least that’s all I needed when I tested.

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

Great, thanks. Off to the races now, catching my flight around 630am!

Comment

Originally posted by EricDel View Post
            Great, thanks. Off to the races now, catching my flight around 630am!
            Good luck and make sure you practice the BTT, many a men fail that little sucker.

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6061 users online. 354 members and 5707 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X