Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone from the LVMPD Aug 12th test group registered here?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from the LVMPD Aug 12th test group registered here?

If so post up your progress.

They have been really quick thus far, I'm already going for my poly / psych tomorrow morning and it's only Sep. 3rd.

Wow, the process goes that fast? I am going out this Monday for the Sept testing... didn't realize you can get a call back to go out there in 3 weeks again..

Comment

Good luck EricDel.

It's a long day, make sure you bring something to eat between the tests.

Comment

My brother will be happy to hear of the progress, since he's testing on Sept 10, and is hoping to get through the process by the end of the year.

Comment

Im testing as well on the sept 9th

Comment

sounds good... maybe I'll see some of you fellas at the prep seminar on the 8th? if not, perhaps at the starting line on the 9th?
            pain and suffering are inevitable; misery is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleScout2002 View Post
              sounds good... maybe I'll see some of you fellas at the prep seminar on the 8th? if not, perhaps at the starting line on the 9th?
              I know my brother isn't doing the prep or the written test, since he passed the written in June, and went to that seminar.

Comment

Well I took the written psych and polygraph today. Written pysch was long and tedious....

The polygraph didn't go so well for me. I only spiked on one question, which is very strange to me because I felt I did well and I answered everything truthfully. They tried to get me to change my answer and I absolutely wouldn't (because I would be lying) and I was informed I failed the polygraph and to keep in touch with my background investigator and continue to show up to my scheduled appointments.

I have my oral psych in the morning tomorrow. I'm not sure what to think at the moment, but I'm going to continue with the process until I am told I have a job or I am DQ'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by metrovegas2 View Post
                  Well I took the written psych and polygraph today. Written pysch was long and tedious....

The polygraph didn't go so well for me. I only spiked on one question, which is very strange to me because I felt I did well and I answered everything truthfully. They tried to get me to change my answer and I absolutely wouldn't (because I would be lying) and I was informed I failed the polygraph and to keep in touch with my background investigator and continue to show up to my scheduled appointments.

I have my oral psych in the morning tomorrow. I'm not sure what to think at the moment, but I'm going to continue with the process until I am told I have a job or I am DQ'ed.

Keep your appointments until they tell you otherwise!!!! You are doing the right thing.

Comment

Keep your appointments until they tell you otherwise!!!! You are doing the right thing.

Comment

Comment

Comment

So should he keep his appointments? lol

Comment

I had the same thing happen to me on a poly as well. She kept insisting that I was stealing from my last job and kept asking me the same question over and over and asking me if I want to try answering it again. It was really frustrating and I didn't get the job because of it.

Comment

Wow.....did they actually tell you that you weren't hired because of the poly?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5310 users online. 304 members and 5006 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X