Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im a FL LEO going to Vegas for vacation... LVMPD please read.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Im a FL LEO going to Vegas for vacation... LVMPD please read.

    Hey guys. I'm an LEO from Florida and I'm heading to Vegas in mid October. Can you guys recommend a good but cheap place to stay? Also, maybe places to avoid staying? I have never been out there before. Thanks and stay safe guys.

  • #2
    Anywhere south of Sahara on the Strip is decent, except Circus Circus. I would avoid staying Downtown if you could, but thats just my opinion. As for areas to avoid going while you are here - the area between the Strip and Downtown, especially at night. Also, keep very clear of the area immediately east of Paradise, which is east of the Strip.

    Comment


    • #3
      The hotel prices are kind of crazy too. On Sunday-Thrusday, you could be paying like $29/night, where on Friday and Saturday you could pay $199/night for the same room. Book in advance and ask for specials and such.
      Gimme a Diablo sammich and a Dr. Pepper, and make it snappy - I'm in a gotd**n hurry!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MidniteCop View Post
        Hey guys. I'm an LEO from Florida and I'm heading to Vegas in mid October. Can you guys recommend a good but cheap place to stay? Also, maybe places to avoid staying? I have never been out there before. Thanks and stay safe guys.
        Cheap doesn't exist on the strip any more. The more inexpensive will be the Sahara, Rivera,Excalibur and Luxor. If you want off strip goto Eastside Cannery (just opened) Sam's Town, Boulder or Sunset Station.

        Downtown can be cheap.. but you also get all of the "other problems". Golden Nugget, Four Queens Or the Fitzgeralds,

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm not LVMPD but I've been out there twice in the last few months. Both times I stayed at The Orleans. It is a 5 minute drive from the strip, it is clean, the rooms are huge, the pool is gorgeous, and during the week it is $47 a night. Even on the weekends I want to say it is no more than $60 a night. Good luck!

          Comment


          • #6
            I work for the Luxor, im not LEO yet, so f u come and book at the Luxor LMK i can get you a upgrade...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by VegasEgo View Post
              I work for the Luxor, im not LEO yet, so f u come and book at the Luxor LMK i can get you a upgrade...
              where were you 2 months ago when we stayed there??? anyways it kinda sucked because of how they are redoing the inside but we still paid the grand price of 180 a night for the week

              Comment


              • #8
                180???? Holy crap!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Try staying at a Disneyland Hotel...$180 is nothing....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i second the orleans. before i moved to vegas i always stayed at the orleans. whenever my mom comes to town she stays there too. good prices, food, ent. and right by the strip..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I have stayed at the Sunset Station a bunch of times, very nice. I have also stayed at Sam's Town, that was great. For some reason, mostly elderly people there. You pretty much have the place to yourself after 8:00 P.M.
                      Gimme a Diablo sammich and a Dr. Pepper, and make it snappy - I'm in a gotd**n hurry!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Haha I was lurking around here. Well our rooms are 60 a night right now... so you can imagine the type of people that come through our doors.

                        Originally posted by Raptor0206 View Post
                        where were you 2 months ago when we stayed there??? anyways it kinda sucked because of how they are redoing the inside but we still paid the grand price of 180 a night for the week

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by VegasEgo View Post
                          Haha I was lurking around here. Well our rooms are 60 a night right now... so you can imagine the type of people that come through our doors.
                          Now thats stupid.....we split it 4 ways though...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I put my vote in for Orleans also. It is nice and close to the strip. Plus, if you want to see the REAL Vegas, step out onto Arville after dark.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by dispatcher911 View Post
                              I put my vote in for Orleans also. It is nice and close to the strip. Plus, if you want to see the REAL Vegas, step out onto Arville after dark.
                              Trying to get someone robbed? Cambridge and Swenson is also a really nice area at night.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 5914 users online. 314 members and 5600 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X