Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to relocate, looking for ideas.

Hey folks,
    I am currently a State Trooper in Indiana and I would like to relocate to the Las Vegas / Henderson area to be closer to my wife's family. I am looking for a lateral transfer opportunity or preferably an executive protection type position in the private sector. I've checked Henderson and Metro and neither accept laterals. Not that I couldn't complete another academy, just not interested in being treated like a recruit again. Anyway, I am just looking for any ideas, advice, or referrals anyone may have.
    Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by jc4220; 08-26-2008, 02:56 AM. Reason: spell check
    "No you got the wrong number, this is 91.....2"

You can look into the Clark County School District PD and Nevada Highway Patrol. They both accept lateral transfers as long as NV accepts IN P.O.S.T. I have no idea if they do or do not.

Comment

Quick call to NV post will clear that up. Their website didn't have a FAQ up last time I looked.
      LVMPD:THE BEST

Comment

Every now and then North Las Vegas Police Department will accept lateral transfers, you might want to check there also.

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

Hey jc, shoot me a PM and I will hook you up with the name of a lady at NVPOST who can answer all of your questions. I was a trooper in Nevada for 10 years, so feel free to ask me anything you like too.
          Gimme a Diablo sammich and a Dr. Pepper, and make it snappy - I'm in a gotd**n hurry!

Comment

You will absolutely miss vegetation of Indiana. There are alot of agencies in the valley.
            Last edited by Vanguard2279; 09-04-2008, 06:05 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5641 users online. 347 members and 5294 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X