300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my letter!!

Hey guys I have been checking this site for the last year now and would like to share my good news. I just got my letter today and I got the job with OPD!! We start on June 18th. I can't wait to get started.

Congratulations! I hope to be on OPD someday! Keep strong, and good luck!
    -2Adam29... 10-8. Code-7

Comment

Congratulations

Congratulations!!
      2006 Officer.com Party Bus Fantasy Football CHAMPION

Comment

Congratulations and welcome to the most thankless occupation on Earth.

Comment

Great news. Welcome to the family.

Comment

Has anyone else received their letter from OPD. Just curious, what # were you in their ranking if you dont mind me asking? Thanks, Brett

Comment

I was #41 on the list. One more guy I work with also got his letter and maybe two more might be getting them next week.

Comment

I did not get a letter but my ranking was 97th. I applied again today, I have a good feeling about my next time around.

Congratulations to all who were hired!!! As you know it's not an easy process, be proud.

Comment

Congrats. We need you, so go into the academy with the postitive mindset that you WILL complete it, and you will have no problems.
                  Welcome to the thin blue line...
                  "All statements made shall be protected by the First Ammendment to the U.S. Constitution in which I have sworn an oath to protect."

Just don't expect me to agree with yours...

Comment

Anyone else? I've been on vacation for the past two weeks and was wondering if I missed anything.

Comment

Originally posted by smith0096 View Post
                      Anyone else? I've been on vacation for the past two weeks and was wondering if I missed anything.
                      Yeah, Valley was annexed by Omaha.

Comment

As long as they got rid of the Mayor...

Comment

Originally posted by smith0096 View Post
                          As long as they got rid of the Mayor...
                          I remember when Joe Roberts and John Sullivan were both mayors,
                          but I'm sure those guys have probably retired from politics by now.

Comment

Yes they both have and both still reside in the community. Sullivan owns several homes in town and has been labled the landlord from hell. Joe is thinking of running for mayor again if no one "good" challenges the current Queen "B". Our fear is a lame duck Mayor from May to November. Politics!

Comment

Originally posted by Dundee10 View Post
                              Hey guys I have been checking this site for the last year now and would like to share my good news. I just got my letter today and I got the job with OPD!! We start on June 18th. I can't wait to get started.
                              How was your first day?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3323 users online. 165 members and 3158 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X