300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPD class?

I've been reading thread after thread and the date of the new OPD class seems to be always changing. I have an officer, states he's #19 on their list, and I was hoping I could get some light shed upon when the class is to start so I can start to adjust the monthly schedule without him. I hate to be blindsided or placed behind the eight ball if I can avoid it. Thanks.

The first basic class was pushed back from May to June 25. The second class has been postponed.
    "All statements made shall be protected by the First Ammendment to the U.S. Constitution in which I have sworn an oath to protect."

Just don't expect me to agree with yours...

Comment

If this officer has been offered a seat in the first class, would he know it by now or not? Otherwise, I'll assume he's either in the second class or out of luck completly. Thanks.

Comment

I know of some conditional offers out, but, that isn't to say if he didn't get one, he's out. Someone might not pass the psych test, tabe test, other physical, eye, hearing, etc. Then he might get a shot. The list in my opinion doesn't matter now. That "ranking" was before backgrounds and poly....a lot can happen in those two stages..
        "All statements made shall be protected by the First Ammendment to the U.S. Constitution in which I have sworn an oath to protect."

Just don't expect me to agree with yours...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6382 users online. 343 members and 6039 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X